Adamson University was founded in 1932 as the Adamson School of Industrial Chemistry. In 1941, the school received the status of a higher educational institution. This is a Catholic university, which seeks to organize not only an educational, but also an educational process, inspired by the values of the gospel and guided by the teachings of the Church.
The main goal of the educational institution is to prepare competent, creative and responsible leaders who are ready for change.
The founder of the university - Saint Vincent de Paul - is catholicized by the Catholic Church. Today he is the patron saint of the university and is known as the Great Apostle of Mercy.
For students there is a library with an extensive fund and a reading room, where you can prepare for classes. Students hone sports successes in a sports complex. Meals are provided in the cafeteria and dining room. All classrooms are equipped with air conditioning, furniture, appliances, Internet access is provided.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.