Academy of medicine Singapore
Description of Academy of medicine Singapore
- Founded: 1957
- Location: Singapore, Singapore
- Language of instruction: English
- Rating in Singapore: 36.
Academy of medicine is a prestigious medical university that educates medical workers in modern and effective postgraduate programs. Education is carried out in 28 specialties:
- Cancer treatment
- Pathology research
- Radiation oncology and so on.
Academy of medicine is the best option for doctors who have been educated in other countries but have decided to work in Singapore: the country's legislation requires a national certificate, which you will receive after completing your studies here.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Academy of medicine Singapore
Activities Academy of medicine Singapore
Singapore is a developed state in Southeast Asia with a large number of attractions: in their free time, students can have fun and interesting time on the streets of the city, in parks, and shopping centers. They are organized in clubs of interest, make useful contacts with classmates from other countries.
Facilities and equipment at Academy of medicine Singapore
The Academy has modern equipment, including simulation rooms: here students learn on special mannequins that repeat the structure of the human body - this is an effective way to gain practical skills without harm to patients. A library with a large number of scientific works is also open.
Admission dates and extra charges
Singapore is a country that is not cheap to live in: the minimum monthly expenses will range from $ 1,000 (room rental, meals, transportation, utility bills, leisure activities, mobile communications).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The presence of a document on previous medical education and successfully passed entrance exams are the main requirements of the admissions committee.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Academy of medicine Singapore
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.