Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management
Description of Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management
Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management (abbreviated ZZIA ) or 郑州 航空 工业 管理 学院 - It is a higher educational institution of the People’s Republic of China, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 2949. Now ZZIA University has its own small campus in Zhengzhou city.
The university is considered to be medium in size, since here about 19,000 people take a course annually.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management
Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management is listed in the TOP -5 per cent of the best of the best higher educational institutions of the world (in 2019 1607 site).
Facilities and equipment at Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management
University infrastructure requires a large library. Also, students are provided with accommodation in the dormitory, there are sports fields on the campus.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.