Yunnan Agricuture University (abbreviated YNAU ) or 云南 农业 大学 is a higher educational institution, which has been active in scientific and academic activities in the People's Republic of China since the beginning of the distant 1938. The main building of the university is located in the city of Kunming.
This is a medium-sized Chinese higher education institution, where about 20,000 international students graduate from the course every year. In addition to local residents, international students can also enter the university. The University actively participates in the international exchange of students and faculty.
To clarify information about the educational program international students can visit the official site of an educational institution.
This Chinese educational institution is included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
University of China has a large scientific library at its disposal. An additional advantages of the university:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.