One of the most famous non-profit educational institutions in China is Yangzhou University, abbreviated YZU. 1902 is called the date of foundation of Yangzhou University. The main building is in Yangzhou.
Over the years, YZU has been ranked among the top 80 prestigious educational centers in China and is included in the list of 5% of the best universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
About 29 thousand students study at YZU, which makes it a large university. The admission committee receives applications not only from Chinese citizens, but also from foreigners. Students with high academic performance have an excellent opportunity to participate in international exchange programs.
The university infrastructure includes academic buildings and its own library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.