Description of Yamagata University
Yamagata University (abbreviated YU) is an educational institution of state type in Japan that has been active in scientific and educational activities since the distant 1878. The main university building is located in the city of Yamagata.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which with a fair constancy occupies the highest positions of the country's academic rating, and also adds to the list of TOP-5 percent of the best educational ratings of the world level.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Yamagata University
Facilities and equipment at Yamagata University
We are talking about the average size of the university, where every year a course of about 10,000 students takes place. Learn more about the activities and lives of higher education can be on the pages of the social network LinkedIn.
There are all conditions for students for a simplified and interesting educational process - a large library, a hostel and the development of sports infrastructure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of students is based on the results of exams. At the same time, both locals and visitors can apply for places at the university to the same extent. The competition here is not so high, because up to three people simultaneously apply for each student’s place. The academic year is traditionally divided into two classical semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Yamagata University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.