Wenzhou University (abbreviated WZU) - is the highest public educational institution of China, which conducts its active scientific activities since 1984. The main building of the university is located in a small urban campus in Wenzhou.
This is, of course, the dream of a huge number of potential students from around the globe. And this is no accident, because WZU is regularly included in the list of 70 best higher educational institutions of the country, and 5 percent of the best universities in the world also can’t do without Wenzhou University in China.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a fairly large university, where everyone can come to study from different countries. To do this, it is necessary only in time to submit the required package of documents to the selection committee. Each year, the university has a course of more than 34,000 people.
Students and teachers have the full right to use in their activities literature from the university library. Also, each student can count on the provision of housing for the period of study at the university on campus. Among other things, it is possible to lead an active lifestyle and engage in various sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.