University of Winnipeg (UofW)
Description of University of Winnipeg (UofW)
The University of Winnipeg (abbreviated UofW) is an educational institution of state type in Canada that has been active in scientific and educational activities since the distant 1871. The main university building is located on the territory of a small urban campus in Winnipeg.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Winnipeg (UofW)
We are talking about the university, which consistently from year to year occupies the highest positions in Canadian academic rankings. The university is also constantly updating the list of TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions of this type at the global level.
Facilities and equipment at University of Winnipeg (UofW)
It is about the average higher institution in scope. Every year about 10,000 people study here. A special admissions committee accepts applications and documents from both local residents and visitors from around the globe. The academic staff of the institution is about 500 teachers of the highest category. If desired, teachers and students can participate in the exchange program between universities throughout the globe. More information about training and conditions for admission to the university can be found on the official website of the institution at www.uwinnipeg.ca, as well as on the social networking pages Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Twitter.
University students have at their disposal a large library and places in a dormitory. The university is constantly evolving, as evidenced by its entry into scientific associations and groups.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The university selection committee every year is engaged in the admission of future students, while relying on the educational performance of each potential student. At the same time, about 70 percent of applicants successfully become university students. Although in this matter the situation may differ slightly depending on the specific chosen direction of study. Each year, the school is traditionally divided into two classical semesters.
Cost of education
Each semester of future bachelors and masters at the university will cost $ 5,000. At the same time, students have the right to choose a convenient system of study - in person or remotely, and also save a little by obtaining scholarships, provided that they have good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about University of Winnipeg (UofW)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.