University of Virginia Summer Camp
Description of University of Virginia Summer Camp
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, the USA
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run June 22 to July 31
University of Virginia Summer Camp invites children with any level of preparation to study:
- Graphic design
- Electrical engineering
- Virtual reality
- Create a video.
Talented IT specialists work with students, who work for companies such as Google, Apple, EA and Disney, and teach at elite universities. In the camp, children are in safe hands - the university guarantees a comfortable and safe stay, no stress.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Virginia Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
During summer holidays, children will live in residences on the campus of the university.
Activities University of Virginia Summer Camp
In their free time and on weekends children have an entertainment program - they can explore campus and nearby, participate in organized campus fun events by the summer program staff and have lots of fun meeting other students from all over the world.
Facilities and equipment at University of Virginia Summer Camp
University of Virginia Summer Camp participants gain access to the university’s well-maintained infrastructure.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age: 7 to 17 years old
- Level of preparation: beginner-advanced.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Virginia Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.