Case Western Reserve University English Language School
Description of Case Western Reserve University English Language School
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Age of students: 16+
- Type of eduaction: mixed
- Type of accommodation: host families
- Language of instruction: English.
The Case Western Reserve University Language Center specializes in preparing students for foreign universities. Here you can get acquainted with American culture and master the conversational skill in boring programs, full of practice and activities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Case Western Reserve University English Language School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live with host families in a quiet residential area of Cleveland. Safety, comfort, single rooms and 14 meals per week are guaranteed to each student. Students can also use the kitchen to prepare meals and snacks in addition to the meals provided.
Activities Case Western Reserve University English Language School
Each language programme includes excursions and social activities. In their free time, cultural and entertainment events are organized for students: for example, they can learn about the history of rock and roll in the Museum of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. You can get a lot of impressions in Cedar Point, where the largest number of roller coasters in the world is located, and in the center of Cleveland there is the largest performing arts center outside of New York and a variety of entertainment centers.
- Upon completion of the Master Level Language Preparatory Course , students receive conditional admission to Case Western Reserve University, as well as to other nearby colleges and partner universities.
- The Language Centre is an accredited IELTS testing centre. Here you can not only prepare for the exam, but also optionally pass it at the end of the course.
- Certificates of the language center are accepted by more than 600 colleges and universities.
Facilities and equipment at Case Western Reserve University English Language School
The language center is located on the territory of the prestigious private university Case Western Reserve University, which is among the 50 best universities in the world. Restaurants and coffee shops are within walking distance, as well as local theatres and the Cleveland City Center. Within walking distance from the language center are the beaches and parks of Lake Erie, which are ideal for beach holidays and fishing in your free time. Students of the language center can visit the wellness center, the library and get access to the entire infrastructure of the university:
- Baseball field
- Basketball court
- The center is accessible to the disabled
- Classes are accessible to the disabled
- On-site parking
- Racquetball and squash court
- Football field
- Student Health Center
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Tennis court.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Application fee (non-refundable fee)
- Fee for materials and technologies
- Student health insurance
- Courier service on request
- Access to infrastructure
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Case Western Reserve University English Language School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.