University of Tabriz
Description of University of Tabriz
The University of Tabriz is a government-type educational institution in Iran that has been actively engaged in scientific research since early 1946. Due to the very favorable location of the higher educational institution within the city of Tabriz, students enjoy both the advantages of living in a big city and in the countryside.
This is a secondary educational institution that can enroll up to 20,000 people annually.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Tabriz
Every year this educational institution wins its right to be included in the list of the top 20 universities in the country. In addition, in recent years, the university has added to the TOP of the best universities in the world with enviable stability.
Facilities and equipment at University of Tabriz
Students of this higher educational institution have access to literature from the large scientific library of the university. On campus there is a hostel for all comers, a modern sports infrastructure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students are admitted annually by a special commission. In this case, the results of exams passed by all applicants are taken into account. As with most other Iranian universities, each academic year is divided into two classical semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Tabriz
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.