Islamic Azad University Tehran Science & Research Branch
Description of Islamic Azad University Tehran Science & Research Branch
Islamic Azad University Tehran Science & Research Branch is a private higher education institution that has been actively engaged in scientific and academic activities since 1984 in Iran. Now the main building of the university is located on the territory of a small campus in the city of Tehran.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Islamic Azad University Tehran Science & Research Branch
Over the past few years, the university has been proving its right to be one of the best in the country with enviable stability. Also, the Iranian university is included in a list of the TOP universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Islamic Azad University Tehran Science & Research Branch
Students have access to a large library. This Iranian university is part of the reputable network of Islamic Azad University.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of students to this Iranian university is traditionally carried out by the admissions committee. Every year both local residents and foreign students apply for places at the university. Even at the time of admission, more than 80 percent of applicants receive a positive admission decision. Although in this sense the situation may differ somewhat depending on specific faculty and specialty. Therefore, all information must be indicated in advance on the official website of the institution.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Islamic Azad University Tehran Science & Research Branch
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.