University of Miami Summer Kids Camp
Description of University of Miami Summer Kids Camp
- Established: 1986
- Location: Miami, Florida, USA
- Students age: 10-19
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: student residences, host families
- Language of instruction: English.
The famous international network has been organizing summer programs in ideal locations for over 30 years. The network is accredited by British and American organizations that confirm the high quality of educational programs:
- British council
- World Youth Student & Educational Travel
- Federation of International Youth Travel Organizations
- British Educational Travel Association.
Miami University summer camp is held on the campus of a well-maintained university, in which about 15 thousand students study.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Miami Summer Kids Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Camp participants are located in a residential residence on the campus of the university:
- Rooms for 2 people
- Boarding meals (buffet)
- Protected area.
Activities University of Miami Summer Kids Camp
- Talent show
- Film screening
- 3 excursions per week (Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, National Park and more).
Facilities and equipment at University of Miami Summer Kids Camp
A summer camp is held on the territory of the main building of the university. It is located in a resort town called Coral Gables, 10 km from Miami.
The territory of the university is 239 acres of well-equipped infrastructure with modern educational buildings, sports facilities and shopping and entertainment centers.
Admission dates and extra charges
What is included in the price:
- The program
- Educational materials
- Cultural and entertainment program.
- Transfer (one way) 295 USD
- Medical insurance 25 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Miami Summer Kids Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.