One of the oldest British universities is the University of Glasgow - University of Glasgow. It is located in one of the largest cities of Scotland - Glasgow. The founding of this educational institution in 1451 was the hand of Bishop William Turnbull. VUZ is famous for its strong and active research centers. It is on the list of prestigious associations and associations, including Universitas 21 and the Russell group. The last includes such famous universities as Oxford and Cambridge.
University of Glasgow produces specialists in the natural sciences, humanities, and technical profiles. It is one of the best educational institutions in the world, entering the TOP-100 by rating QS. The strongest direction of study at the University of Glasgow are the faculties that study life sciences and medicine. These programs are on the list of the 50 best in the world according to the QS rating. The most powerful faculties of the university:
The University of Glasgow is famous for its research programs. The most significant studies are conducted in the fields of medicine, pharmacology, linguistics, veterinary medicine, geography, and nursing. Also, quite promising work is being done in the fields of biology, communications, pedagogy, and computer science. Two hundred of the world's best researchers work within the walls of this institution. Seven Nobel Prize laureates are associated with his name.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The University of Glasgow has several academic buildings. In Gilmorehill, near the park Kelvingrov, is the main building of the university. In the heart of Glasgow is the Dental Faculty, and the Veterinary Medicine Corps is on the outskirts, in the Dresden area. There are also sports grounds, an observatory and a swimming pool. The research department is located in Loch Lomond. Another building of the university is in Dumfries. The University of Glasgow library has more than 2.5 million library copies, making it one of the most famous in Europe.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.