University of Ferrara (UNIFE)
Description of University of Ferrara (UNIFE)
Non-profit higher educational institution in Italy. This university begins professional activities in 1391. The educational institution is located on the territory of Ferrara - it is a relatively small town in Italy.
This university of Italy on a permanent basis occupies a leading position in the general educational rating. It is this university of Ferrara that is rightfully the most trusted and sought-after university in the country. An educational institution is a truly popular institution of higher education, whose educational services have been evaluated throughout the world. That year, he receives high marks from the panel of experts and that is why he is the best of its kind. The most developed and strong direction of this educational institution is Physics.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Ferrara (UNIFE)
Facilities and equipment at University of Ferrara (UNIFE)
Educational institution has a unique library that contributes to obtaining principled and high-quality education. The university is a member of the European Education Association. The religious restrictions of students are absent, as well as gender.
The refusal of the university to the address of the student is admissible if they have made a typical error at the time of filling in the questionnaire and information sheet with the evaluation characteristic. We are constantly conducting a set of applicants to educational institutions from all over our planet. That is why we have the most verified information on all formalities of enrollment in certain educational institutions.
We do not miss your time, which each of us can always spend the way it wants most, for example, to improve the knowledge of a foreign language or to complete tasks before exams. As a representative of the majority of educational institutions abroad, as well as using proven tactics and techniques for selecting student programs and the best admission strategies, we contribute to your enrollment.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
It is noteworthy that this university is relatively medium in scale. The number of students enrolled in courses equals 15,000. When receiving education in this higher institution, each student is allowed to participate in the program of exchange of experience. This system allows you to get more extensive experience and fresh knowledge. You can learn more about student life, the education system and get the big picture on social networks: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Ferrara (UNIFE)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.