Università degli Studi di Brescia (UNIBS)
Description of Università degli Studi di Brescia (UNIBS)
Università degli Studi di Brescia (abbreviated as UNIBS) is the highest state educational institution in Italy, which began its active scientific work in the distant 1982. The institution of higher education has its small campus and a small hostel on its territory in Brachy.
Most of the authoritative independent ratings place the university in the TOP-40 of the really best Italian higher education institutions. Also included in the top five percent of the best of the best of the globe.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi di Brescia (UNIBS)
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi di Brescia (UNIBS)
We are talking about an average in scale educational institution, since here about 15,000 students take a course every year. In parallel with local students, visitors can always apply for places here. Among the teachers - 500 teachers of the highest category. At the same time, the institution takes an active part in the exchange programs of both students and all teachers. Learn more about the life of the university, living conditions and activities, about the life of students, you can get acquainted with the teaching staff on the official website of the university - the address of the resource www.unibs.it, as well as on the social networking pages Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Students have a large university library. The institution is part of the EUA group (European University Association).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the first year here is made by the selection committee, based on the results of exams. The main part of applicants, as a rule, receives approval. In this case, the competition at the time of admission is approximately 90 out of 100 places among the applicants. Each year of study it is customary to divide here traditionally into two semesters.
If you are planning to become a bachelor or master in a university of Università, you should understand that for each semester during the course of study you will need to pay an amount of $ 1,250. In this case, each student can save a little by obtaining scholarships for good grades.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi di Brescia (UNIBS)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.