University of Trieste (UNITS) is a prestigious institution of higher education in Italy. The University of Trieste is a public institution that was founded in 1924. The main campus of the university is geographically located in the city of Trieste, the rest - in neighboring regions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking, the University of Trieste is in the TOP 20 best institutions, currently occupying the 16th position. In the international ranking of universities is located at 625 place.
Such areas as “Natural sciences” and “Physics” are considered to be the most popular here. Graduates of the institution without special difficulties are employed in the prestigious companies of the world within a short time after receiving a diploma.
Over the entire period of its activity, UNITS has released a large number of students who have become famous personalities. Among them are businessmen, scientists, professors, entrepreneurs, doctors, economists. For example:
Among the teachers worth noting are: Louise Acati (sociology), Stefano Bartolini (political science), Gillo Dorfles (humanities), Margherita Haque (astrophysics), Marco Kravos (Slovene), Claudio Magris (German literature).
University of Trieste conducts intensive scientific activities at a high level. It has a large number of cooperation agreements with many research centers. For example:
All these institutions create the so-called “Trieste system”.
On the campus there is a library, a sports complex and playgrounds for various games, a cultural center, canteens, and also hostels for foreign citizens.
The institution is a member of the European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.