Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (UNIMO)
Description of Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (UNIMO)
Universita degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (UNIMO) is a non-profit educational institution located in Italy. The university was founded in 1175. The head building is located in Modena.
UNIMO is rightfully the largest educational institution in which more than 21,000 future specialists are educated. Along with students from Italy, residents of neighboring countries have the opportunity to apply for admission to the university. According to statistics, over 6% of foreign students study at the university. In UNIMO 733 teachers work. In addition, the university on an ongoing basis negotiates with students from other universities regarding the exchange. It is noteworthy that the detailed information can be obtained in the social media of the university: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (UNIMO)
The university constantly takes the leading positions in the list of Italy. The university is rightfully categorized as a sought-after university in Italy. From year to year, the university takes palace into the top of 5 advanced educational institutions in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (UNIMO)
The university has a huge library, which has thousands of unique instances. All students enrolled in studying have the opportunity to live in a local hostel. The university is a member of thematic groups and associations, one of which is EUA .
Religious and gender differences are excluded, students of all religions — men and women — are credited for specialization. . More information about the university is presented in the official and social networks.
In order to be guaranteed to enter the chosen specialty, it is necessary to transfer the process of document formation to professionals. Do not hope for unverified information. It is also necessary to solve all issues related to housing and paint the budget. In this case, the preparation for admission will turn into pleasure. Do not forget that admission to the university is a crucial period in the life of each of us.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The cost of education in one year will be about 1,000 USD / year for undergraduate students. Anyone wishing to study at the magistracy at this university must spend 3,000 USD per year.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (UNIMO)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.