University of Chichester Summer Camp
Description of University of Chichester Summer Camp
- Established: 1839
- Location: Chichester, West Sussex, the UK
- Age of students: 11 to 17 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of stay: residence, full board.
University of Chichester Summer Camp is a summer camp for children aged 11 to 17 years, located on the basis of the British University of Chichester. The educational institution is included in the list of centers where summer schools of the UKLC educational network are held. There are eleven in the UK. The location in prestigious universities or boarding schools guarantees excellent conditions and a modern atmosphere for students.
UKLC Summer Schools create a safe and comfortable environment where students can improve their English skills while enjoying their stay in the UK. In the courses, qualified teachers work with the guys, using advanced methods and an interactive approach to maximize the interest of their students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Chichester Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
For accommodation, participants at the University of Chichester Summer Summer School are offered a residence on the university campus. Here, students of secondary and high schools are available several types of rooms:
- Single Room
- Single Suite
- Double room.
Boys and girls live separately from each other. The rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Meals for students are provided in the university cafeteria in full-board format (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Activities University of Chichester Summer Camp
In addition to the exciting and varied curriculum at the University of Chichester Summer Camp, an interesting excursion program is organized for students, including visits to attractions and cultural places located nearby:
- Chichester Cathedral
- Portsmouth Inc Spinnaker Tower.
Facilities and equipment at University of Chichester Summer Camp
The University of Chichester, on the basis of which a summer educational school is held, is named after the city in which it is located. Chichester has historical significance: it is one of the ancient cities that have been perfectly preserved in Britain, which has played an important strategic role in local affairs since Roman times. Today, it is a rich provincial city with a rich cultural heritage - here is one of the country's oldest cathedrals dating from the 11th century. The city center is in a pedestrian area surrounded by walls.
The university campus is located in a spacious urban area on College Lane: it harmoniously combines on its territory historical buildings and modern buildings with various amenities. The city center can be reached in just 10 minutes.
University of Chichester Summer campus infrastructure includes:
- Grand gym
- Indoor Tennis Courts
- Football field
- Dance studio
- theatre studio
- 3G indoor lawn with astro-turf coating.
Admission dates and extra charges
The University of Chichester Summer University-based Summer School runs from July 1 to August 12.
The course price includes:
- English curriculum (from 15 hours per week)
- Full board meals
- Full program of excursions, events and evenings
- Sports or creative activities (up to 9 hours a week)
- Optional English Plus classes
- Evening Talk Clubs
- One curator per group of 15 people
- Entrance exam on the day of arrival
- Certificate of completion.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To participate in the summer school of the University of Chichester Summer, anyone needs to fulfill two conditions:
- Age 11 to 17
- Good English proficiency (from level A2).
The level of starting knowledge on admission to school is checked using the entrance test on the day of arrival.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about University of Chichester Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.