Université de Tours François Rabelais (UFR)
Description of Université de Tours François Rabelais (UFR)
Université de Tours François Rabelais (abbreviated UFR) is a public institution of higher education in France. The origins of the university are associated with the distant 1969 year. The key building is located in the urban campus in Turakh.
The institution replenishes the ranks of the TOP-50 French institutions with a fair constancy, constantly occupies the highest places in the TOP-60 higher educational institutions of the state.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université de Tours François Rabelais (UFR)
Facilities and equipment at Université de Tours François Rabelais (UFR)
Université de Tours François Rabelais. A university is rightly considered to be quite large, since more than 24,000 people study there at the same time. In addition to local applicants, every visitor from any corner of the world can join the ranks of students of the university. The academic staff of the institution is 2500 professional teachers. The university accepts annually participates in programs of international exchange of specialists and students of the university.
The institution of higher education provides all students and employees to live on campus and attend a large library. The institution has its own official website, which describes in detail the conditions of admission and details of training. Site address - www.univ-tours.fr . You can also learn more about the price of tuition and university life on the public pages on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin .
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Education here is based on the classical year division scheme - two semesters by half a year. Anyone can become a bachelor here, given the affordability of education at a cost. It is about the sum of only $ 500 per semester. In this case, a master's degree will cost all the same $ 500 per semester. In addition, each student can receive a scholarship when performing a certain list of conditions in the process of their studies. The distance learning system also operates.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Université de Tours François Rabelais (UFR)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.