Pantheon-Sorbonne University (or Université Paris 1) is a higher educational institution located in France, namely, in Paris. Abbreviation - UP1. University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne was officially established in 1971.
Pantheon-Sorbonne - included in the list of 20 best French universities, and also is present in the top 5% of world academic ratings. It is also worth noting that the institution is part of the European University Association (EUA) network.
UP1 earned international prestige for outstanding achievements in the following areas:
The University takes a place in the TOP 200 on the quality of education. Employers around the world are interested in the graduates of this university.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
In Pantheon-Sorbonne more than 41 thousand people study. Among the students, every 5 students are foreign residents. The educational institution employs over 1100 teachers. Applicants actively use the given opportunity for international exchange. Information about UP1 can be found in social networks such as: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Itunes.
On the campus, students are provided with a library for free use, and a comfortable hostel is offered for living.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.