Université de la Réunion
Description of Université de la Réunion
Université de la Réunion is a French institution of higher education known worldwide.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université de la Réunion
This institution of higher education in France confidently from year to year occupies the highest ranks of the TOP-90 universities of the state.
Facilities and equipment at Université de la Réunion
For students created excellent conditions for the convenience of learning. At their disposal is a campus with a library, a hostel, sports facilities and places for a relaxing holiday and walks.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student and eventually a graduate of this higher educational institution, it is necessary in time to submit the required set of documents, as well as successfully cope with the entrance exams. Special Admissions Committee accepts applications from local and visiting applicants.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université de la Réunion
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.