The Graduate School of Industrial Physics and Chemistry in Paris has the state status and reputation of an excellent French university. This institution is a university with a rich academic history. The first students of ESPCI ParisTech (ESPCI) accepted for study in 1882. The main building is located on an urban-type campus in the capital, Paris.
ESPCI ParisTech always ranks national academic rating in the top three dozen of the most prestigious educational centers in France. As for international recognition, the position in 5 percent of the world's best universities adds to ESPCI demand among applicants. At the same time, it is worth noting that 101 degree in the world ranking occupied by the Faculty of Physics is now.
Such indicators did not pass by the attention of employers who are always happy to employ a graduate with an ESPCI diploma.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The student library offers students special literature and a selection of periodicals . Graduates and students of the university celebrate opportunities for sports in a modern complex, located on the territory of the school.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.