Università degli Studi della Basilicata
Description of Università degli Studi della Basilicata
Università degli Studi della Basilicata ( UNIBAS for short ) is a state type educational government institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1982 in Italy. Currently, the university has a small student campus within Potenza.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi della Basilicata
This is a fairly prestigious and popular in the country, which is included in the top 60 universities of the state. In addition, in the ranking of the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best at the general level (for 2019, 1676 place).
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi della Basilicata
Training can take 10,000 people. At the same time, the academic staff of the university is about 600 teachers of the highest category. Open access to international exchange programs.
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year in the institution is traditionally divided by the semester size. Apply for admission to different countries on the same conditions. It is recommended to preliminarily clarify all the data, check the relevance of the information through the official website of the university (portal address http://www.unibas.it), as well as through the social networking pages Linkedin, as well as Twitter and Facebook.
Tuition Studio della Basilicata
Education for future bachelors and masters UNIBAS can not be called expensive. For each semester, future graduates pay an amount of 1,250 dollars. The most successful and diligent student in the pay scholarship.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi della Basilicata
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.