Università degli Studi di Siena (UNISI)
Description of Università degli Studi di Siena (UNISI)
Università degli Studi di Siena (UNISI) is a non-profit higher education institution located in Italy. UNISI first opened its doors to students in 1240. The university has a campus located in Siena.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi di Siena (UNISI)
The university takes the leading positions in the national ranking of universities in Italy. In addition, this educational institution belongs to the class of honorary and demanded in Italy during its existence. It is noteworthy that the university is annually located in the list of 5 leading institutions in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi di Siena (UNISI)
The university is the largest educational institution, which studies more than 24,000 future specialists. The teaching staff of the university numbers more than 1600 teachers.
All students without exception have access to local libraries with unlimited access. The library has over ten thousand exclusive copies. It is worth considering the following fact - in addition to the European University Association (EUA), the educational institution is a member of such educational associations as CG and IRUN.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to go through the admission procedure, the applicant must provide detailed information about the successes and achievements of the previous educational institution. In addition, marks for passing exams are provided. The curriculum, as in other universities, is divided into a couple of semesters. The tuition fee for the undergraduate program is $ 1000 per year. Upon admission to the master's program at UNISI, it will cost $ 3,000.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi di Siena (UNISI)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.