In each country there are representatives of private educational institutions, giving the opportunity to get a quality education. As for Europe, the Catholic University of Portugal is an example. Universidade Católica Portuguesa (UCP) is located in the center of the Portuguese capital - in the city of Lisbon, received its first students in 1967.
The Catholic University of Portugal is a regular participant in the list of the first 5% of the world's best educational institutions, compiled according to international experts. National rankings currently put Universidade Católica Portuguesa in fifth place. Over the 50 years of its existence, this university has never left the top ten elite list of universities in its country. Therefore, a decent reputation entrenched for graduates of UCP, so that they are in demand from employers all over the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The educational institution is not too large. Studying of various disciplines is available here at the same time for 15,000 students. The admission committee receives a certain percentage of applications from foreign citizens every year (they are competitively selected on a general basis). 899 teachers with high qualification characteristics conduct teaching at the university, and some of them are specialists invited from other countries. The university has developed cooperation with other educational institutions on the basis of an international student exchange program. In detail all the details of the exchange programs of the Catholic University of Portugal with other institutions can be found on the social networks of the university.
Students actively visit the science library, which is located on campus and meets all modern requirements. Students are also offered comfortable dormitories and sports complexes.
The Portuguese University is a member of many academic associations. Among them are EUA, FUCE and the International Federation of Catholic Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.