A major educational institution in Saudi Arabia is Umm Al Qura University (UQU). Umm Al-Kura University is a state Islamic institution founded in 1941 as the Sharia College. The current name and status of the university institution was acquired only in 1981.
In its country, the institution takes an honorable 6th place, and in the international rating of 620. To date, Umm Al Qura University in Saudi Arabia is considered the leader in quality student training.
The university conducts training in such areas as: technology management, business management, Islamic economics, marketing, engineering, technology, medicine, education, architecture, as well as various applied, social and engineering sciences.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The main campus of Umm Al Qura University is territorially located in the city of Mecca. Foreign citizens have the opportunity to live in a comfortable hostel. On the territory of the campus there is a sports complex, a stadium, playgrounds for various games. The university has a large library, research laboratories and centers. All classrooms are equipped with modern material and technical facilities.
University of Umm Al-Kura is a member of the Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.