One of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in Saudi Arabia is considered to be King Faisal University. The beginning of the university’s activities dates back to 1975. King Faisal University (KFU) is located on the campus of a city view in the city of Al-Hofuf.
King Faisal University has excellent ranking positions in its country — the national academic rating constantly fixes the position of the university in the top ten of the best educational institutions. King Faisal University’s entry into the first 5% of the most prestigious universities in the world is based on the high quality of teaching and employer feedback.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The institution of higher education in Saudi Arabia is large-scale. Approximately 32,000 students simultaneously master the theory and practice within the walls of the prestigious university. Applications from foreigners are also accepted to the admission committee (there are about 1% of them out of the total number of students). As for the faculty, it has 1,900 specialists in various fields. Very many of them are invited here to work from the world's major educational centers. The educational institution actively promotes student exchange programs. Details of these programs are posted on social networks related to King Faisal University.
In a powerful scientific library, students can deepen and expand their knowledge with the help of literature or collections of periodicals on a particular topic. Hostels have comfortable living conditions and are provided for everyone.
An additional bonus to the prestige parameter is honorary membership of the university in OPEN COURSE WARE CONSORTIUM.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.