Qassim University is the state-owned institution of higher education in Saudi Arabia and is divided into several campuses and affiliates.
The main goal of the university is to train qualified specialists who will be able to contribute to the development of local society and the economy.
The academic staff of the university includes about 5,000 teachers and staff.
The university actively collaborates with universities and international companies around the world, participates in academic mobility programs.
Some students may receive financial support from Qassim University.
In the process of training at the undergraduate programs, modern teaching methods are used, teachers are interested in the success of each of the students.
During training in master's programs, much attention is paid to the application of theoretical knowledge in practice in international companies. Graduate students receive a large amount of necessary information and are experienced specialists in their chosen specialty.
Students can rent their own apartment or private room.
The cost of accommodation and meals is approximately $ 440-800 per month.
The university has a total of 6 faculties:
The educational institution has its own library.
Classrooms are equipped with modern technology and everything that may be required in the learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university for undergraduate or graduate programs, an applicant must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education, respectively. Additionally, entrance exams are required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.