Al Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and was founded in 1953. In 1974 he was granted university status by royal decree. The university has 14 colleges, 4,000 teachers, more than 60,000 students. The higher educational institution has subdivisions in major cities of Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Djibouti.
As a cultural and intellectual institution, Al Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University strives to advance knowledge, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. One of the most important goals is to promote translations and publications. The university achieves its academic goals while remaining within the Islamic Shariah.
Students are accommodated in hostels (equipped with furniture and appliances) in a residential complex of the university, dine in a restaurant on campus, receive free treatment, paid tickets home.
The university publishes the Mir'at al-Jami'ah newspaper.
The Islamic University of Imam Mohammad bin Saud has its own football team and a football stadium.
More than 7000 teachers, foreign professors teach at the University. The university takes part in student academic exchange programs.
Al Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University is one of the leading educational institutions in Saudi Arabia, included in the top 5 best universities in the country.
Al Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University Library - Prince Sultan's Library of Science and Knowledge, founded in 1952, is a partner of the World Digital Library. The library resources are used by many educational institutions of the city.
The university has its own printing house.
The academic year includes 2 semesters.
Applicants upon admission provide documents on graduation from high school, information on academic performance. 8 out of 10 applicants receive a positive response to their application.
Al Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University provides students with science programs, medicine $ 265 / month, humanitarian programs - $ 225 / month. All students receive a 75% discount on foreign books.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.