HEC Montréal École de Gestion
Description of HEC Montréal École de Gestion
HEC Montréal École de Gestion is an educational institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the 1907. The university currently has its own small campus in Montreal.
This is a secondary educational institution, where annually about 15,000 people successfully complete the course of study.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in HEC Montréal École de Gestion
From year to year, the university successfully replenishes the lists of the best educational institutions in the country, and is also consistently included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at HEC Montréal École de Gestion
The university has a huge scientific library. The university is currently a member of various associations and groups including the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), the University of Montreal, EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA and CBIE.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The academic year at the university is divided in two semesters. The local residents and foreign students can apply for places at this higher education institution on the same conditions. Students face a choice - to study in person or remotely.
Tuition fees at HEC Montréal École de Gestion
All future bachelors and masters should be prepared for the fact that education at the university is paid. Part of the financial costs can be returned by receiving financial assistance in the form of a scholarship, subject to good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about HEC Montréal École de Gestion
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.