Description of Tottori University
Tottori University ( 鳥取 大学 ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Japan since the beginning of the distant 1949. Currently, the main university building is located in Tottori.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tottori University
This is a higher educational institution, which with enviable stability takes the highest positions in the ranking of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Tottori University
Both local residents and visitors from different countries can get to study at this university. This university conducts close cooperation with other international universities in the field of student and teaching exchange. Also, students have a choice - to study full-time or remotely.
Students of this university are provided with everything necessary. At their disposal a large scientific library. In addition, students can stay in a comfortable hostel. There are on the campus and modern sports fields.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year a special admission committee conducts admission to the university, which in its choice is based on the results of the exams passed by each applicant. The competition program among the applicants is not so high - up to three people apply for each student’s place.
Tottori University tuition fee
As in most Japanese universities, each academic year is divided into classical semesters. Education is paid, but students can always return part of the cost, receiving a scholarship subject to good learning outcomes. All information about the activities of the university should be clarified in advance on the official website, as well as through the most popular social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tottori University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.