Technical University of Ostrava
Description of Technical University of Ostrava
Technical University of Ostrava is a state university in the Czech Republic, existing since 1945. The successful location of the institution in the city of Ostrava is appreciated by students, because they can enjoy the city and country life. The university is one of the best in the whole of the Czech Republic and even in the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Technical University of Ostrava
Facilities and equipment at Technical University of Ostrava
The university is large. The number of students exceeds 22 thousand, and the Czechs and foreigners can count on admission.
The university teaches 2500 teachers.
Students and teachers become participants in international exchange programs.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must submit documents and pass exams. You need to understand that for admission you will need to pass a competition based on an analysis of previous performance and exam results. At the same time, about 63% of potential students enter the university, but the exact figure depends on the faculty and specialty.
The academic year is divided into 2 semesters. Education costs $ 3,600 (bachelor) - 4,100 (Master). At the same time, it is possible to apply for and receive scholarships in order to save on education, taking into account their own financial resources.
Education can be received internally and remotely, and the price also depends on the format of the lectures.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Technical University of Ostrava
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.