Taiyuan University of Technology or (TYUT) is one of the best modern higher educational institutions of the world and China, in particular. The university has been working since the beginning of the last century - since 1902. The main building is located in the city of Taiyuan.
The University of Taiyuan University of Technology is the goal of hundreds and thousands of applicants from around the globe. After all, everyone would like to study in one of the best educational institutions, which enviably enters the TOP-60 Chinese universities.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is quite large. In total, about 25,000 students simultaneously receive a course at the institution. In parallel with the Chinese, visitors from different countries around the world also claim to be students at this prestigious educational institution.
Every detail is carefully thought out for the convenience of students. There is a library with a huge number of publicly available books and publications. Also well developed infrastructure. Anyone can play sports and go to the gym.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.