The prestigious university offers practice-oriented training in one of the most developed cities in the world - Dubai. All university programs are accredited and have many awards. Studying in Dubai at the branch of the University of Synergy is a high-class education of the international level in the most popular specialties.
The training is practical and aims to explore the main trends in the world. Available directions:
The Master's program is an excellent option for those who decide not to stop in education and continue their studies in international conditions. Available programs:
The program is designed specifically for women intending to build a career in business.
The course is designed for top managers and entrepreneurs who managed to realize their potential and do not want to stop there. The program has absorbed the best international business practices, will help recharge, discover new talents and opportunities.
The university helps students find accommodation in accordance with the wishes and budget.
The campus is located in a good area of Dubai not far from a large business zone and occupies the 32nd floor of the largest business center. The school has the latest technical equipment and educational materials, and near the campus there are entertainment and sports infrastructure of the city.
The name of the program
Cost per semester
Beginning of September
MBA Women's Leadership
Synergy Executive MBA
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.