One of the best French universities of our time is considered the University of Lyon. Higher education at a Université Lyon public school (UJM) is for the sake of quality teaching. The history of the university began in 1973. The urban type campus is located in the city of Lyon.
Being now at 37th place in the national academic ranking of the country, the University of Lyon has the prestige of admission in the eyes of many applicants. The high international assessment adds to the popularity of the university, namely, the position taken by Université Lyon in the world ranking of the best world universities makes it possible for it to enter the first 5% of this list. In addition to such significant indicators, UJM has a positive reputation among French and global employers. A diploma from this university will provide his graduate with a stable and decently paid job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Lyon is a fairly large European institution. In its classrooms are annually trained 25,000 students at various faculties. Foreign nationals have the right to enter this university on the same conditions as the indigenous French. It is noteworthy that 15% of all students are foreigners. This indicator provides an opportunity to assess the relevance of the university in the academic world environment. Teaching is done by 630 specialists. Most of them are attracted by the administration to work from the world's leading training centers.
Each student during his studies has the right to participate in the international exchange of students in his specialty. Social networks provide the necessary information and also describe the student life of Université Lyon.
The library complex, using its own scientific resources, provide an opportunity for students to gain additional knowledge in the required disciplines. The hostel is available to everyone.
The university on a permanent basis is part of the academic structures EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION and COIMBRA GROUP.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.