- Camps and children's accommodation
- Schools and camps in Switzerland with the study of a foreign language
- Sports camps in Switzerland
- Leisure during the summer holidays in Switzerland
- How to choose the best place for a vacation in Switzerland?
- Examples of top language schools in Switzerland and summer camps
Switzerland - an amazingly beautiful country with a beautiful ecology and high quality of education, which is a favorable place to study several languages at once. In Switzerland, immediately 4 languages are recognized as state languages:
Foreign students can spend their holidays in picturesque places in Switzerland with pure mountain air - most summer camps and schools are in the mountains or on the shores of Lake Geneva. Students spend their summer holidays in language schools or summer camps - every year this place is visited by students from all over the world. The international environment is one of the main advantages of studying abroad: according to the opinions of the children, they spent an excellent time among peers with common interests, made many new acquaintances, and traveled extensively during their free time, practiced sports, creativity and just had fun.
Camps and children's accommodation
The most popular cities with a large number of summer camps and schools:
- St. Gallen
Foreign students prefer to live in a campus of a camp or school on a full board basis in cozy and comfortable residences directly on the school grounds, but also have day or half-board accommodation. Accommodation of young people in boarding schools brings them closer to the participants of summer programs: they perfectly spend time together, practice the language they study, play sports together and are supervised around the clock by experienced teachers and teachers.
On the territory of schools and camps, the following can be organized:
- cinema room
- music training centers
- creative studios
- sports grounds
Schools and camps in Switzerland with the study of a foreign language
To attend linguistic programs in a country where the majority of local people perfectly master several languages at once is a pleasure, because this is an excellent opportunity to practice language skills in real life! Available languages for study:
Sports camps in Switzerland
In Switzerland there are camps with professional training in the following sports:
- horseback riding
Additionally organized sports activities on wakeboarding, paragliding, rock climbing, golf, mountain biking.
Camps with a sporting bias are suitable for everyone, even if earlier the child did not have experience in this sport - classes in fresh mountain air are especially pleasant and productive.
Leisure during the summer holidays in Switzerland
In Switzerland, there is a large number of recreational activities: hiking in the mountains, water activities on the shores of Lake Geneva, mountain biking and much more. Children have the opportunity to travel to the cities of Switzerland - most often the participants of the programs visit the following popular destinations: Geneva, Bern, Lausanne, Lucerne, Montreux, Zermatt, Interlaken.
On campus, in the evenings, entertaining programs:
- movie screenings
- creative competitions
- intellectual quizzes
- theatrical productions
- costume parties.
In the camps, a cozy and friendly atmosphere is created, which has for socializing and active leisure.
How to choose the best place for a vacation in Switzerland?
Employees of the company SMAPSE will help you choose the best school or camp for the summer, so that your children spend an unforgettable vacation in Switzerland: we do not charge a commission for enrollment, as we work on partnership agreements with the best international educational institutions around the world.
If you have already decided on the summer program, SMAPSE experts can take on any organizational questions related to the trip: remember that the process of preparing documents takes a lot of time and requires special attention.
Examples of top language schools in Switzerland and summer camps
- Beau Soleil Collège Alpin International (Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland) - school with summer courses of French and English for students from 7 to 17 years, tuition fee 5,295 ₣ / 2 weeks
- Institut Monte Rosa (Montreux, Switzerland) - the boarding school is a TOP-5 prestigious family-type school in the country and has the largest selection of language courses for the summer: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian. The private school Institut Monte Rosa occupies an old mansion reminiscent of a medieval castle. The cost of the visit is from 1,950 ₣ / week
- The summer camp on the basis of Champittet College (Lausanne, Switzerland) is a small private school on the shores of Lake Geneva, where a French course with an intensity of 20 hours per week is available for students from 11 to 17 years old. The minimum duration of training is 2 weeks, the cost of the visit is from 4,250 ₣ / 2 weeks
- Les Elfes Summer Camp (Verbier, Switzerland) - summer camp in the French-speaking part of Switzerland: the official language of the camp is English, it is customary to talk in class and in your free time. For students from 7 to 17 years old the following language courses are available: English, French, German, Spanish. The cost of the visit from 4,420 ₣ / 2 weeks
- Ecole Chantemerle (Blonie, Switzerland) - a private school in a quiet and cozy town offers summer programs for students with learning English, French, German, as well as courses with a scientific bias. The school additionally with a linguistic program offers professional football training. The cost of participation in the summer program is from 3,300 ₣ / 2 weeks.