- Entertainment and education in language camps for foreign students in Austria
- Camps and language schools in Austria for foreign students: tuition fees, programs
Austria is a country with a world-famous natural beauty: dizzying Alpine mountains and charming lakes. The culture of Austria is also rich - there are many memorable places and architectural and historical monuments: it absorbed everything that attracts people's attention for the visit, especially during the summer holidays.
Many educational centers of the country organize summer children's language camps for foreign students, where, with the help of flexible combined educational programs, fascinating excursions, outdoor activities and entertainment, the time spent will be bright and unforgettable.
Entertainment and education in language camps for foreign students in Austria
Summer language camps in Austria are most often located in small towns surrounded by picturesque nature and clean mountain air, and popular elite schools, on the basis of which the students receive academic education, are often located within the boundaries of large cities such as Vienna and Salzburg. But for those studying far from big cities it will not be difficult to arrive at the desired place thanks to a developed transportation system - for example, to visit the artist's workshop or look at local attractions.
Shifts in language schools and camps for students are saturated not only with teaching components - the cost of the shift includes a variety of health, sports, cultural and entertainment events, which additionally allows you to consolidate the knowledge gained, increase the desire and desire of students to learn and learn more. Some establishments accommodate students in comfortable student residences with full technical equipment, while others offer traditional alpine chalets or chalets, cozy guest rooms, own piers and piers.
Camps and language schools in Austria for foreign students: tuition fees, programs
Educational programs build academic hours in such a way that there is enough time for rest, games, sports events, meetings with friends on picnics. On average, the curriculum takes approximately 15 hours a week, but there are courses and with increased intensity - 20-30 academic hours.
- Amadeus International School Vienna is a private international school with a high ranking regarding the professional education of graduates. The combined program provides for the study of music, which is facilitated by equipping the school with musical instruments, studios and rehearsal classes. Teaching in English for students and in German for students starts from 1,180 €, including a full range of activities.
- St. Gilgen International School is a secondary school on the basis of which in the summer months an international children's camp for students from 9 to 18 years works. Being among an unusual nature surrounded by an international composition of students, students have the opportunity to spend time for creative and sporting activities. Here it is possible to quickly learn English or German even for children with poor language knowledge! The cost is 3,500 € for 2 weeks.
- A huge influx of knowledge and the best impressions ensure the effectiveness of the program in the Austrian Camp Village Camps Summer School Austria. Adventure, sports, entertainment programs and excursions along interesting routes - that's what awaits students in the summer camp at the price of 2,700 € for 2 weeks of stay. Even the initial knowledge of German and English is enough to start a unique educational program and immediately apply the knowledge gained in practice, for example, playing bowling with other students.