German Language School Munich Adventure is a German language camp for young adventurers. The educational institution is located 50 kilometers from the popular tourist city of Munich. The GLS Munich Adventure camp stands on the picturesque shore of the mirrored Lake Spitzingsee. It occupies a part of the territory of the modern hotel Haus Bergsee with original terraces, wooden balconies. From the school windows there is a magnificent view of the lake surface and alpine slopes.
In the summer school, foreign students are offered a combined program for studying German. It implies the improvement of language skills during outdoor recreation, sightseeing trips. Traditional classes are also held, but each of them has an interactive format.
Short information. A two-week vacation program aimed at studying the general aspects of German.
About the course. Language courses include academic and additional blocks. In classrooms, students are engaged in 4 hours a day. To consolidate knowledge and improve skills they can at extra-curricular activities. The standard academic load leaves enough time for rest and entertainment.
Students age: 12 to 17 years old.
Start dates: 06/21/2015 - August 16, 2015.[ 999.16] Requirements for enrollment: German - from entry level.
The result of the training: improving the basic language skills, acquiring new friends, improving in the Alps and the lake district of Germany.
Class size: up to 12 people .
The length of the lesson is 45 minutes.
The cost: 2 weeks - 1660 euros, 3 weeks - 2450 euros, the following weeks - 790 euros
The cost includes the services of the pedagogical staff of the camp, training materials, benefits, extracurricular program, 2 excursions per week, meals, accommodation, testing (introductory, final), transfer.
The camp offers accommodation in a residence on campus. For students there are bedooms for 3-4 students with private facilities. In general, there is a game room, a living room.
A comprehensive board meal is provided for students.
Extracurricular program includes a lot of interesting, useful lessons. Students are given an opportunity to go hiking in the Alps (on foot or on special bicycles), to ride a boat or raft on the lake, to get acquainted with the sights of Munich (in the week 2 excursions are planned). Entertainment program is represented by shows, quizzes, discos, themed meetings.
In GLS Munich Adventure, students attend academic classes before lunch, after participating in entertaining, educational, sporting events.
The camp has 7 modern study rooms, a computer room, a recreation room with TV. Also on the campus there is a sauna, fitness studio, a picturesque garden, a climbing wall. Wireless internet is available on site.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.