DID Deutsch-Institut GLS Summer Camp Munich
Description of DID Deutsch-Institut GLS Summer Camp Munich
- Founded: in 1970
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Age of students: from 14 to 17 years
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence, full board
- Language: German.
The educational center DID Deutsch-Institut began its activities in teaching German language and culture as early as 1970. Over the years , the company has successfully achieved q heights and received many honorary awards. Thus, the institution received the title of "Best German Language School" in the framework of the international Study Travel Magazine Star Award, which takes place in London, as many as four times in 2006, 2007, 2099 and 2011. In 2012, the DID Deutsch-Institut was awarded the title Super Star Status (school-superstar among German language schools). In addition, the Deutsch-Institut DID is a member of several organizations that deal with the quality control of international studies: these are ALTO, FIYTO, FaDaF, and the European Association for the Quality of Teaching Foreign Languages EAQUALS. The center also collaborates with the GfdS German Language Society.
You can go through language education during the year and summer holiday camps for students in several cities in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Potsdam, Aschaffenbur and others.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in DID Deutsch-Institut GLS Summer Camp Munich
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are accommodated in the same building where the study takes place: this is the DID Deutsch-Institut student residence , where students are offered 4 or 2-bed rooms for accommodation (the latter for an additional charge). The rooms have everything you need: a bathroom with a separate shower and toilet, beds, bedside tables, a wardrobe.
The residence is organized cleaning of rooms (from 1 time per week), and the guests themselves are under the constant supervision of staff. Student check-in takes place on Sundays from 12:00 to 20:00, and departure - on Saturdays from 8:00 to 12:00.
Meals at full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are also organized in the building - it has its own dining room, where a healthier balanced menu is offered for young people.
Activities DID Deutsch-Institut GLS Summer Camp Munich
Every day, the DID Munich summer language camp staff organize a rich leisure program for their students, which runs after academic classes - this could be sports, creative activities, socializing and recreational activities. The following activities are available for students:
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Table soccer
Also, every week on weekends for students, there is an excursion around Munich or outside of it:
- Nymphenburg Castle
- Restaurant Paulaner Brewery
- Hellabrunn Zoo in Munich;
- Ancient Art Museums
- Dachau concentration camp
- Cuvillies Theater
- Square Viktualienmarkt
Facilities and equipment at DID Deutsch-Institut GLS Summer Camp Munich
The summer camp DID Munich in Munich is organized on the basis of a student residence, which has a very good location in the central part of the city: from the building there are only 6 stops on public transport to the main square Marienplatz. Less than 10 minutes by subway, students are separated from the Munich railway station, from where you can get to the old sights outside the city: Neuschwanstein Castle, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Nuremberg. In Munich itself, there is also something to see - the English Garden, BMW World, Olympic Park, the Bavaria Film Studio, the German Museum and other objects.
The case has everything you need for comfortable accommodation. The infrastructure of the campus summer camp includes:
- Spacious light audience
- Rest rooms
- Table soccer
- Dining room
- Wireless WI-FI.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price includes:
- Passing the entrance test
- Educational material
- Residence Residence
- Full Board Meals
- Certificate of attendance
- Daily excursion and entertainment program.
- Medical insurance
- Consular and visa fees
- Deposit to stay at the residence
- Laundry service
- Surcharge for accommodation in a double room.
- Transfer (one way) 60 EUR
- Deposit for a course/programme 60 EUR
- Extra night 70 EUR
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in a standard or intensive course of study in school, foreign students must have a level of German proficiency from A1 to C1. On the day of arrival or before the start of schooling, students are being tested, which helps determine the starting knowledge of German, and based on the results obtained, the students are already distributed into study groups.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about DID Deutsch-Institut GLS Summer Camp Munich
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.