DID Deutsch Institut Summer School in Hochst is a language quite famous in the city and region. It has an impeccable reputation. For more than 30 years, the school has offered highly effective language programs. Today, students from all over the world come to the school. The intercultural community of the language center includes representatives of more than 60 nationalities.
The school is very conveniently located in the city center. It occupies one of the buildings of the former monastery. The school is not only an educational institution, but also a historical monument (the monastery complex is one of the main architectural sights of Höchst).
Brief information. Vacation program for children and teenagers, providing for academic load, sports and cognitive recreation in Höchst.
About the course. The program with the intensity of training is 20/24 hours / week. Provides for the study of grammar and vocabulary, the practice of reading, writing, listening. Particular attention is paid to the development of teachers' understanding of German and the development of speech. Children learn phonetics, learn to pronounce German words correctly, read transcription. The material passed on lessons is fixed on extra-curricular activities. They also contribute to the effective development of general language skills.
Age of pupils: 8 - 14 years
Start dates:.. 21.06 - 08.08
The requirements for admission: German - at the elementary level and above[999.10. ] learning outcomes: mastering colloquial German, the development of communication skills, overcoming language barriers in the short term.
Class size: 10 - 12 people.
The duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.
The cost: from € 1435 for 2 weeks.
The school can accommodate students on full board. Students are offered a three-time complex meal in the dining room of the residence.
For accommodation in the building there are 3-4 comfortable cozy rooms. Conveniences are in common use, as well as kitchens, lounges, laundry.
The cost of 2 weeks is 1.200, - € (Additional week- + 650, - €)
Deposit - 50, - € (The deposit is charged upon arrival at the residence and is refunded in full, if there is no damage on departure.)
Intensive module (+ 4 lessons per week) allowance - per week 50, - €
Extracurricular program of the school includes entertainment events (parties, barbecues, shopping, discos, film screenings, etc.), sports (swimming, rock climbing, badminton, football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, archery, athletics, cycling), excursions. The latter are organized once a week on weekends. Students can get to know Höchst, visit Frankfurt and Heidelberg, Drumstadt and Aschaffenburg during them.
Lessons are traditionally held in the morning: from 9:00
The school has educational infrastructure (auditoriums, library, computer and information centers), assembly hall, housing stock, sports facilities and a large park, perfect for active and relaxing holidays.
Duration of the courses is from 2 to 7 weeks. The cost of 2 week courses from 1300 €.
The package price includes:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.