DID Deutsch Institut Summer School in Frankfurt is more than 30-years tradition of teaching German. The school has several branches in different cities of the country. The language center in Frankfurt offers summer vacation courses for teenagers. The program provides classical academic studies, interactive classes and many extracurricular activities.
Studying in Frankfurt will be an excellent choice for lovers of surprises and discoveries. In the financial capital of Germany, a wide-ranging leisure program awaits foreign students. In the city, known as the main tourist center of the Rhine-Main, there is practically no limit to the choice of entertainment, cognitive routes. Studying in the language school can also be combined with sports. Sports infrastructure of Frankfurt is modern and diverse.
Brief information. A program of general German with an emphasis on conversational practice.
About the course. Language courses in Frankfurt provide for the choice of academic load. Students are offered 20 and 24 lessons per week. In the latter case, additional classes are devoted to the development of skills in accordance with the individual academic needs of students. Particular attention is paid to conversational speech, the perception of German by ear.
Students age: 14 - 17 years.
Start dates: June 21 - August 08.
Admission requirements: The minimum level of German proficiency is A1.
Learning outcomes: rapid language progress, development of communication skills.
Class size: 10 - 12 people (groups of 15 students are possible).
Lesson duration: 45 minutes .
Cost:from € 1545 for 2 weeks.
Students live in a comfortable residence in the center of Frankfurt. Foreign students are given places in 2 - 4-bed rooms. Single accommodation is also available (on request, at an additional cost).
School meals are offered on full board. The menu in the school's dining room includes German and European dishes.
Extra-curricular activities at the school are diverse. Sports fans are waiting for team and individual games. Those who prefer traditional entertainment, are offered parties, discos, contests, shows. Fans of cognitive recreation will certainly be interested in excursions to Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Wurzburg, Heidelberg, Darmstadt, Wiesbaden, Aschaffenburg, Mainz.
Classes are held until 12:30 - 13:30 every day from Monday to Friday.
School equipment is presented by modern audiences, computer, interactive equipment, language equipment, library resources. The educational building also provides a recreation area, an information center operates.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.