DID Deutsch Institut in Aschaffenburg offers practical German courses for those who want to improve their conversational skills. The curriculum provides traditional academic programs (classroom classes) and an extensive extracurricular programs for studying language in an informal setting.
Aschaffenburg is an excellent place for combining educational and leisure programs. In a city, full of historical attractions, there is no time to get bored. Students of the school who prefer urban entertainment will also find what to do here. They are waiting for shopping, gastronomic (German and international) programs in restaurants, much more.
Short information. Vacation program of the German language, designed for 2 - 5 weeks of training.
About the course. Summer vacation courses in the school provide for the development of general language skills. Students study for 4 academic hours each day in the five-day program. The lessons are studied vocabulary, grammar. Particular attention is paid to the understanding of German and colloquial speech.
Students age: 12 to 16.
Dates of the beginning: June 21 - July 25
Requirements for admission: German - from A2.
Learning outcomes: acquisition of language skills sufficient for communication in German in everyday situations.
Class size: 10 to 12 people.
Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.
The cost: from € 1100 for 2 weeks, including accommodation, studies, meals.
The school offers 1-2-bed accommodation in a host family on a full board basis. Students are provided with furnished cozy rooms, Internet access and internal infrastructure at home in equal conditions with family members.
Although the small town of Aschaffenburg has only 65,000 inhabitants. Aschaffenburg is only 40 km from the international Airport Frankfurt am Main. A great deal of guests from everywhere come to Aschaffenburg. And this is not accidental, because trip to the Bavarian Nice leaves an unforgettable impression: a unique Pompeianum and the castles of Johannesburg and Mespelbrunn fascinate our numerous students every year.
Extracurricular program of the school is represented by sports and recreational activities. The first pass in sports complexes near the educational building, on the open areas of Aschaffenburg. Entertainment activities at the school are organized everyday. Students can enjoy barbecue, discos, shows, quizzes, much more. The program also provides excursion support for students. A one-day event for a whole day is offered per week.
Before lunch, students are have lessons. After lunch, they are offered thematic and entertainment events.
The school in Aschaffenburg is a part of a modern building located near the city center. It is equipped with classes, computer and linguistic centers. There is also an information center for students. Methodical materials for study are provided to the course participants in full.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.