- Language program for foreign students
- Obtaining a certificate of passing a linguistic program
- The cost of attending a language school for the summer abroad
- Excursion program for students in Paris
- Examples of top and prestigious summer schools in Paris
In Paris there are popular elite and prestigious schools for students, located right in the center of the city, near the main city attractions. Paris is not just the capital of France, but also the cultural center of the country: after lessons, students have the opportunity to visit cultural and historical sites, expand their horizons and practice the lessons learned in the lessons in real life. All programs are aimed at combining study and leisure abroad, the camps maintain a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that helps focus on learning and reveal the talents of people.
Language program for foreign students
In the summer leading camps with the study of French, linguistic programs in French are more popular. For admission, the A1 level (minimum, basic) is required: participants in summer programs try to speak French from the moment they enter to immerse themselves in the language environment.
Obtaining a certificate of passing a linguistic program
When enrolling, a foreign student must pass a test that will determine his level of knowledge and help specialists identify him in the group with the appropriate program. Throughout the entire language course, teachers give individual time to each student in order to be confident in the effectiveness of the program. At the end of the classes, each student will take the final test, following which the participants of the course have the right to receive a certificate that will be considered official documents confirming the level of knowledge of the French language: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2.
The cost of attending a language school for the summer abroad
The price of the tour depends on the rating of the camp, school or university, on the basis of which the summer program is conducted. Additional costs may arise in connection with the desire to increase the intensity of the linguistic program and increase the number of academic studies.
Excursion program for students in Paris
In the capital of France, there is a rich excursion program for acquaintance with the culture and history of Paris:
- The Louvre
- Champs Elysees
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre-Dame de Paris
- gallery of Lafayette
- The Paris Opera
- walks in parks and gardens
- walks in the famous quarters (Latin, Mare, Montmartre)
- visiting ancient castles and more.
In addition to visiting the historically important sites of Paris, students attend thematic programs: adventure, cultural, sports, gastronomy, music.
Examples of top and prestigious summer schools in Paris
- The OISE Paris children 's school offers an intensive French language course for students between the ages of 14 and 17 for those who want to learn immaculate skills for communication in a language environment. Admission requires an initial level of knowledge, academic daily classes are conducted in groups of 8 people. The location of the camp is close to the main attractions of Paris, such as the Chatelet and Louvre.
- Language school Accord language school Paris considers as its advantages the full involvement of the student in the educational process and the dynamic approach to the teaching of French. Students from the age of 16 can prepare for the DELF, DALF or TCF exams, for younger students (from 6 years old), French courses with a busy entertainment program are available for vacation time, trips to Disneyland and Asterix Park are available. Members of the programs at the age of 13 live in the campus of the camp, from the age of 6, a daytime visit to the camp is available.
- The language school Sprachcaffe Paris is suitable for students from 14 years who want to combine study and leisure in Paris. The school daily conducts language classes in French to learn the spoken language, much attention is paid to the adventure program, so that the participants of the summer course can visit the most top places in Paris and France. Accommodation is available in the host family or in the apartments - the school itself takes an active part in solving the organizational issue with housing.