OISE Children's Summer School Paris is one of the most popular among the specialized educational institutions in Paris. The summer center specializes in intensive language courses. Training allows you to master conversational French in a short time. The training center will be an excellent choice for those who want not only to improve their language skills, but also to get acquainted with the historical part of Paris. OISE is located in one of the most beautiful quarters of the capital - Mare. Just a few minutes walk from the training center are the Place Chatelet, the famous Louvre, several other famous Parisian attractions.
Full Study program
Short information. Intensive French course for those wishing to learn impeccable skills for communication in a language environment.
About the course. The intensive course program involves studying French with an intensity of 30 lessons per week. In the classroom, students master grammar and vocabulary, improve reading, listening and writing skills. Particular attention is paid to communication. For the development of speech in the school interactive lessons are conducted in the form of discussions, conferences, etc.
Students age: 14 to 17.
Start dates: 03.07 - 23.07.15.
Entry requirements: Beginner level of French and above.
Learning outcomes: Development and improvement of conversational French skills, pronunciation, rich practice Communication in a language environment.
Class size: up to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.Cost:
Students live on campus on a full board basis. The school's residence has double cozy rooms with private facilities.
Students' meals are organized in the canteen of the building.
School education includes not only an academic but also an entertainment program. Every day, students are offered city walks, barbecues, themed meetings. The evening program includes games, discos, performances and shows. Also, the school has the opportunity to play sports. Excursion program OISE allows students to get acquainted with picturesque Paris closer. For summer students 2 trips per week are planned.
The daily routine
The lessons begin at 8:30 in the school. Training lasts until 17:30 with a break for lunch.
The school occupies a beautiful old mansion of the XVII century. In its territory there are training classes, a library, an administration, a student residence, a dining room. The school equipment is represented by modern computer, interactive equipment. On campus, Wi-Fi is available.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.