Kings Summer - London Farringtons Summer Camp is a summer camp for international students in the British capital. The language center is located in the village of Chislehurst, 15 km from the center of London. On the campus there are excellent conditions for learning, living, physical development. The summer camp works on the basis of a private boarding school. On the campus, students learn English, develop their creative abilities, visit circles, have fun, and gain experience of communication in an intercultural environment.
Short information. English course, designed for 15 h / week, including academic studies, sports, excursions, electives.
About the course. The program of active English is aimed at students who want to master the language at a level sufficient for communication in everyday life. In the classroom, teens study vocabulary, grammar, and practice reading. A feature of the course is the constant communication in English.
Additionally, students are offered optional courses in fashion and design (reserved separately). Classes take 4 hours / week. At the lessons students develop models of clothes, learn to organize a defile. The course provides for the acquisition of skills in the administration of shows, choreography, clothing design, etc.
Students age: 10 to 16.
Starting dates: 5, 12, 19 and 26.07 (1-4 weeks).
Admission requirements: English - at the initial level.
The result of the training: mastering spoken English, experience in communication in the language environment, gaining confidence in conversation, improving knowledge of English grammar, expanding vocabulary.
Class size: 15 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
The cost includes: study, activities, excursions, three meals a day, accommodation.
The camp offers accommodation in rooms for 2 - 4 people. Facilities are in general access at the rate of 1 per person for 6 people. Meals are full board (including packed hot lunches during excursions).
Extracurricular program in London (Farringtons) includes a sports block (tennis, swimming, team games, football and dance tournaments, badminton competitions), entertainment (parties, talent shows, discos, karaoke, etc.). Also, students are offered fascinating excursions. In London, foreign students can visit local museums, galleries, the Tower and Greenwich. Field trips are organized in the university cities of England, Windsor, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden.
Lessons are held until 13:00.
London (Farringtons) Camp is a vast area with elegant English gardens and buildings of classical architecture. It is equipped with modern audiences, spacious computer class. Sports students can engage in a multifunctional complex, in open fields and playgrounds. The camp also has a swimming pool, tennis courts. On the campus there is a spacious dining room, several recreation areas.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.