South Korea is a rapidly developing Asian country with enormous potential. South Korea is becoming more and more attractive for tourists and students every year - many dream of plunging into the life of real Koreans, seeing local beauties, learning the language and getting higher education in one of the Korean universities in order to truly experience the culture of a unique country. Higher education in South Korea is now called prestigious, which is not surprising - educational programs were drawn up by professionals who have invested all the best from the programs of other developed countries: America, Great Britain, Switzerland, Canada, Denmark, Finland.
Why study in South Korea?
- Low tuition and living costs
- Rich culture and eventful life
- Advanced technologies and excellent technical equipment of universities
- The country's need for foreign students
- World-class universities
- High scholarships and job opportunities
- Developed economy and low crime
- The friendly attitude of the locals towards foreigners.
Anyone can go to this country for education. Marketing and marketing analytics courses are considered very popular training programs here.
Marketing is a type of activity aimed at making a profit by satisfying the needs of customers. The essence of any marketing is the desire to sell a product or service to your target audience. Marketing is considered one of the most important and actively developing spheres in the 21st century, because in the modern world every year more and more business sites and organizations appear that are ready to sell their product or service.
Many universities in South Korea specialize in these areas in order to attract as many students from abroad as possible.
What qualities and skills should a marketer have?
- Analytical skills
- Labor and professional competence, initiative
- Creativity and communication
- Flexibility in work
Option for admission number 1: Solbridge University
Solbridge International School of Business is one of the most renowned international universities in South Korea, providing internationally recognized business courses in English.
All curricula and programs of the business school are based on the American model of the education system. The university employs highly qualified specialists from universities such as Harvard, Yale, University of Tokyo, Temple.
Salbridge is considered the best Korean university, all programs are accredited by the state, closely cooperates with most of 800 enterprises and research institutes.
Available undergraduate programs:
- Business administration
- Finance, logistics and technology transfer
- Financial management
- Information Systems.
- Risk management, corporate finance, international finance
- Strategic management, international marketing
- Service Marketing
- Personnel management, information technology
- International connections.
There is also a career development center on the territory of the university, where the following are organized:
- Meetings with top managers of corporations and joint visits to labor fairs
- Workshops and seminars
- Individual advice on career guidance
- Additional development courses.
Why study at Solbridge University?
- The best university in the country, the opportunity to combine work and study
- Guaranteed employment after graduation
- Exchange programs, American education system
- Teaching in English
- Qualified specialists
- Internships, completing additional courses and certified master classes.
After studying at a university in South Korea, a marketer should perfectly know:
- Marketing techniques
- Main models of brand and company development
- Sales methods, economics, finance and psychology.
With a Korean higher education in marketing, you can work as:
- Marketer, Deputy Director for Business Development
- Logist, procurement manager
- HR manager
- Marketing assistant, PR manager.