The data of the state agency Campus France indicate that in the ranking of countries in terms of the number of foreign students, France ranks third in the world after America and the United Kingdom . This is due to the high level of education and a competent approach to the organization of the educational process.
France is rightfully recognized as one of the most developed countries for education in the creative field. Everyone who dreams of becoming an outstanding choreographer, sculptor, designer, fashion designer and director rushes here.
The culture and art of France in many forms are benchmarks for the whole world. Many artists draw inspiration from the stunning views of Paris, the special charm of French cinema sets the vector for the development of the film industry, creative design solutions of French couturiers direct the world fashion, and “reference” vocals sound at the Grand Opéra.
Famous universities in France with creative directions are proud of their graduates, whose names are known all over the world. Therefore, every year thousands of applicants try to enroll in French universities in order to realize their creative potential. After all, creative education in France is constantly being improved, new methods and innovative programs are being introduced, aimed at the speediest achievement of mastery.
France provides many opportunities for students from all over the world, no matter what specialty they choose.
Benefits of studying in France
- Tuition fees are lower compared to universities in the rest of Europe
- When choosing a provincial registration institution, it becomes possible to reduce the cost of training, which will not affect the quality of training
- Diplomas issued by universities in France are recognized all over the world.
- The French education system provides a certain number of grants for international students studying in creative fields.
Enrollment in educational institutions in France is carried out without entrance exams, but the following requirements are taken into account:
- level of proficiency in French
- compliance with the chosen specialty in France with the diploma received in the home country
- personal motivation and professional plans, which are disclosed in the cover letter.
There are several schools in France that are part of the professional educational association Galileo Global Education.
Galileo Global Education is a collection of 42 reference schools located on 80 campuses in 13 countries around the world. For GGE, a shared project has defined the knowledge of how to connect the realm of creativity and management to drive innovation across all areas. This is the largest European network of professional partners and companies, training here gives an excellent start to successful professional integration.
GALILEO IESA School of Arts and Culture in Paris
The modern school of creative knowledge in the framework of the international economy. The teaching method combines the study of works of art with the acquisition of the necessary professional skills for their production, brokerage, presentation and trading. 23% of students are foreigners from 39 countries of the world.
- Experience in French art.
- Arts and cultural management
- Art and luxury management
- Contemporary art: selling, displaying and collecting
- Performing Arts Management and Cultural Industry
- MBA in Art Collections Management.
- French art.