The Netherlands is a developed, rich country with an excellent economy, annually receiving a large flow of students to study at universities. The country is interested in young promising specialists and offers interesting educational programs related to fashion and design. Universities in the Netherlands support creative ideas, offer professional master classes and reveal the design potential of each student.
Advantages of studying in the Netherlands
- Excellent quality of education
- Opportunity to study in English
- International Valuable Diploma
- High standard of living
- Scholarship opportunities
- Innovative approach in education, engineering and architecture
- Flexible educational program, study according to international standards
- An open, friendly society.
You can enroll in Fontys, one of the best universities in the country, providing educational programs in the field of design and fashion.
Advantages of studying at Fontys University of Applied Sciences?
- Innovative University
- Various programs and research
- Practical skills and interesting lectures
- Wide range of creative specialties
- Teaching creative vision of the world.
All campuses of the university are equipped with modern computer equipment, libraries, student restaurants. Wireless internet is available on all campuses, allowing students to bring a laptop to Fontys — studying, working on creative projects, and searching for information.
One of the most attractive creative programs is the Art, Communication and Design course. ArtCoDe will host:
- Interactive design (web design, interactive performances, animated graphics from interactive films, interactive textiles)
- Spatial design (architecture, textile design, 3D design)
- Visualization (graphic design, typography, illustration, photography)
- Moving image (video, sound design, animation and motion graphics).
In general, at the university you can study two main specialties - "Fine Arts, Teacher Preparation" and "Art Communication and Design" (in some cases, it is possible to combine courses). ArtCoDe (Art, Communication and Design) students are trained to design in a spatial context: for example, moving visual effects for theater, interactive clothing or visual effects for performing artists or installations in public places.
TOP creative programs that the university provides:
- Academy of Music and Performing Arts
- Circus and performing arts
- Dance Academy
- Music Studies
- Filling the public space
The following concepts are studied at the creative programs at the university:
- Visual merchandising in retail
- Trends in visual merchandising
- Ways to implement creative ideas
- Basic Visual Merchandising Strategies
- Product Styling
- Digital Fashion Design and Visual Communication
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Fashionable design and graphics
- Textile theory.
Once you get your diploma in fashion and design in the Netherlands, you will be able to work as:
- Designer, illustrator
- Stylist, personal assistant models
- Visual Merchandiser
- Brand manager, artist.