Spain is a hot beautiful country with a high standard of living and quality of education in universities. It is for this reason that students from all over the world go to Spain every year. Spain is a great place to study advertising, PR and communications in higher education institutions, because Spanish programs are distinguished by their modernity and innovative approach.
Main reasons to study in Spain
- International Diplomas
- Value for money
- Emphasis on graduate employment
- Possibility of obtaining education in English
- Pleasant warm climate
- Developed country.
Advantages of advertising, PR and communications specialty
- Demand in the labor market
- Fast-growing field
- Access to the global market
- Understanding Human Psychology
- High salaries and interesting type of activity.
One of the most popular university in specialty "Advertising" is GBSB
It is a well-known Business School that offers students from all over the world balanced and sought-after higher education programs in business, management and advertising. Graduates of the university are qualified specialists ready to work in any country of the world. University diplomas are highly valued and quoted in many countries, especially in Western Europe.
The most popular directions of GBSB:
- International Business
- Communications and Public Relations.
Courses that are taught on advertising and communications:
- PR & Communications
- Areas of entrepreneurship
- Management, Finance
- Business Innovation
- Marketing & Communications
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Communication and Future Marketing
- Financial management.
Advantages of studying at Global Business School
- Development of personal qualities
- Guarantee of further employment
- Modern methods and approaches for studying
- Innovative technologies
- Individual approach to each student
- Qualified teachers
- Opportunity to attend seminars and master classes at the university.
The university's popular Master of Communications and Marketing of the Future program teaches students the most successful ways to plan and launch an integrated, omnichannel communication and marketing campaign on the international stage. The Master of Communications and Future Marketing program teaches students the most effective marketing methodologies, includes skills in leadership, global business strategy, digital and innovative marketing, brand communication, and trend research and market analysis.
On the program you will learn:
- How to Develop and Run Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- How core business tools work
- What skills are needed in the digital economy
- What are cross-cultural business practices.
GBSB Global supports its students, so it offers the opportunity to attend specialized seminars, corporate presentations on campus and career evaluation sessions.
What skills are instilled in GBSB Global?
- Ability to speak persuasively and speak to an audience
- Ability to use practical knowledge
- Focus and mindfulness
- Technology Skills
- Ability to motivate people and be a leader
- Ability to make business strategies and business plans.
With a diploma from a Spanish university, you will be able to work as:
- Press Attaché
- PR-manager and advertiser
- Media Gliders
- Brand Manager
- Advertising Directors.